Terms and Conditions
Luck of the Irish Raffle
1. The promoter is Statesboro Jaycees (www.statesborojaycees.com).
2. Tickets cost $10 each. Paper tickets are available for purchase. Tickets can also be purchased online through the Jaycees website (www.statesborojaycees.com) via PayPal. Funds from ticket sales will benefit the Statesboro Jaycees.
3. For paper tickets, you must write your name, email address, and cell phone number on the spaces provided and turn in this information to a Jaycee member to be included in the drawings.
4. Tickets can be purchased until Friday, March 12, 2021 before the final raffle drawing at 7:30 p.m.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. You do not have to be present at the final drawing event to win. Winners will be notified via phone call and/or email.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random via drawing. For each ticket purchased, purchaser’s name goes into a container. A Jaycees member will draw one name every day at 6:00 p.m. on Facebook Live (on the Statesboro Jaycees Facebook page, www.facebook.com/statesborojaycees) from the container from Monday, March 8 – Thursday, March 11. At the final event on Friday, March 12, a Jaycees member will draw the final winner.
11. The winner will be notified by phone call and/or email within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bulloch County, GA.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, PayPal or any other entity. You are providing your information to Statesboro Jaycees and PayPal and not to any other party. Your information will only be used for the drawing and for contacting you if you win.
FINAL DRAWING EVENT – Friday, March 13 @ 6 p.m.
Eagle Creek Brewing Company | Green attire encouraged!
Get In Touch